CHAPTER XXVI1. As their meetings continue, in what way does Edna allow Alcée to speak to her? Cite a quotation.
2. Why does Edna visit Mademoiselle Reisz?
3. What decision has Edna made? Why does she decide this?
4. What does Edna decide to do before leaving?
5. From his letters (sent to Mademoiselle Reisz), what does Edna learn about Robert’s plans?\
6. What comment does Mademoiselle Reisz make about Robert, and how does Edna react to her comment?
7. What does Edna do for her children and for her husband?
8. What has Edna not taken into consideration?
CHAPTER XXVII1. What happens in the developing relationship between Edna and Alcée?