Raise your voice talk to your friends and relatives

  • No School
  • AA 1
  • 14

This preview shows page 11 - 14 out of 14 pages.

Raise your voice. Talk to your friends and relatives about it. Take the help of a NGO or police. File an FIR (First Information Report) in the nearest police station. Take the help of ‘The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act’, 2005 (PWDV Act, 2005) and contact the Protection Officer of your area and register D.I.R (Domestic Incident Report). You can also directly go to the Magistrate. Thursday, July 11, 2013 11
Image of page 11