1. User Mobility – User interaction model 2. Devices Mobility – Smaller, battery driven multiple devices 3. Session Mobility – Issues in data distribution 4. Services Mobility – Distributed lifecycle management security is strong issue Mobile Commerce Mobility Type
1. Location Sensitive 2. Time Critical 3. Controlled by information receiver or provider Mobile Commerce Dimension
1. Usability problem • Small size device (screen, keyboard) • Storage capacity • Hard to browse site 2. Technical limitation • Non standardized security protocol • Insufficient bandwidth • 5G license Mobile Commerce Limitation
3. Signal coverage • Poor reception in tunnel and indoor building • Coverage distance • Interference and weather 4. WAP limitation • Speed • Cost • Accessibility Mobile Commerce Limitation
1. Efficient and Fast Wireless Service often focus within specific areas only • Concentrate on city centre only 2. Wireless are more costly than wired • Premium mobile package 3. Privacy & Security concern • Hacker and intrusion 4. Wireless health issues • Microwave radiation concern Mobile Commerce Obstacles
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all 31 pages?
- Fall '19
- Marketing, Personal computer, Mobile Web, Web browser, Portable computer