17) Other things being equal, the economy's aggregate demand curve shows that
18) Aggregate demand reflects
19) Europe and Asia both fall into deep economic recessions. What impact will this have on U.S. aggregate demand?A) None. A nation's aggregate demand is only affected by its own economic conditions.B) U.S. aggregate demand will remain unchanged.C) U.S. aggregate demand will decrease.D) The U.S. aggregate demand curve will shift to the right.
20) The aggregate demand curve shows that, if other factors are held constant,
21) According to the interest rate effect, an increase in the price level, if other factors are held constant, will lead to