16. As a student athlete, Mary is expected to practice several hours a day, attend class, study, perform well on exams and papers, and be a model citizen. It is likely that she will experience
17. Wanda Jo, a police officer on duty, responds to a burglary call in her own neighborhood. She discovers her son hiding in the basement of a neighbor’s house, clutching the neighbor’s video camera. Officer Jo is likely to experiencea.parental angst.b.role stress.c.status conflict.d.role conflict.e.goal displacement.ANS: D
18. Doogie Howser graduated from high school at age 11; from college at age 15 andfrom medical school at age 17. Now, at 18, he’s about to begin practicing medicine at Hometown Hospital. Which tricky situation is Dr. Doogie likely to encounter?
19. John Smith is a school teacher and a father. The school authorities say that his son, little Billy Smith, cannot be a student in his father’s class. They fear
20. Betty Jones is the principal of Hometown High School. She marries John Smith TB 8 | 4