28. A[n] ______ occurs when a former minor does not specifically state that
he affirms a contract entered into as a minor but takes some action that
is consistent with intent to ratify the contract.
29. Which of the following is true regarding the ability of persons suffering
from a mental illness to enter into a binding contract?
30. Guardians may be appointed for which of the following?
31. Which of the following is true if a contract is disaffirmed on the basis of
32. Because ______ does not favor intoxication, the courts tend to be
unsympathetic to intoxicated parties and will fairly liberally interpret as
ratification of a contract behavior that appears as ratification.
33. Which of the following is true regarding an agreement to commit a crime
or a tort?
34. If a legal contract is formed and the subject of the contract then becomes
illegal under a new statute, the contract is ______.
35. How many states have statutes requiring that people working in certain
professions obtain a license before practicing their craft?