57. A fetch cycle is A. 1st part B. 2nd part C. intermediate D. auxiliary 58. Sequence of component in FM receiver? 59. Synchronization of all base channels is done by? 60. Leakage current in transistor due to minority carriers is Reverse leakage current 61. Like electric charge, there are no magnetic charges in a magnetic field. This statement refers to? 62. three terminals of thyrister (Gate Anode Cathode)
63. which is not type of power diode? General purpose, schotky, high speed, low speed 64. In standards definition of electronics the relation between vo and vbr is.. 65. Full wave rectification , diode arrangements (Parallel , Anti-Parallel ) 66. Multi phase rectifier increase --- and decrease ---- (DC … Harmonics) 67. Which of the following does not change in a transformer? Frequency 68. which loss equal if no load input power is provided to transformer A. Copper B. Hysteresis C. Eddy Current D. Iron Losses 69. Zener Diode is used in power supply for a) maintaining output voltage b) for maintaining input voltage 70. Commercial source of energy 71. Solar thermal power can be achieved by 72. At no load Power factor change Vco
73. VI Characteristics of UJT is? 74. Force between two magnetic poles placed in a medium is? 75. Name device used for measuring magnetic flux? a) Ammeter b) Ohmmeter c) Flux meter d) None of the above 76. Registers containing 6-switches can store -------------- binary No?
77. ------------ is maximum when RLC circuit is resonance 78. A device has same polarity in either direction is 79. Which device give output without input a) amplifier b) filter c) oscillator d) none 80. 81. To make boost converter ,Chopper must be used in 82. Line commutation related to Thyristor rectifier A. Diode Rectifier B. Thyristor Rectifier C. D. Traic Rectifier 83. A.Feedback Diode B. Feedback Transistor C. Capacitor D. Resistor 84. Multiplexer definition 85. De Multiplexer Definition 86. Charged capacitor acts as 87. Carrier power of radio transmitter is 30kw 88. Power Factor problem KW & V I given Ans = 0.7
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all 11 pages?
- Fall '16
- Sir Mujahid
- RLC, Nts Wapda, A. Diode Rectifier B. Thyristor Rectifier C. D. Traic Rectifier