15. What is the name of the feature located in this spot? Type: 45 40 23.81N, 24 42 49.46E
16. What is the name of the feature located in this spot? Type: 43 07 54.87N, 12 53 29.05E
17. What is this spot known for in Europe? Type: 50 56 34.85N, 6 57 56.87Ea. used heavily for recreation b. used heavily for transportation c. it is the least busiest in Europe d. It is located in Finland
18. The best way to explore this city is by riding in a boat through the canals. What is the name of this city with many canals? Type: 52 22 15.74N, 4 53 09.47E
19. Assuming you are in the historical district of Brussels and decided to visit the royal palace. What is located across the street from the Royal Palace? Type: 50 50 30.04N, 4 21 43.28E
20. France is an influential country in the world. Take a tour of Paris to see some of the historical sites in the city. What are you looking at? Type: 48 52 25.22 N, 2 17 42.25 E.