13) In a goodness-of-fit test where the sample size is 200, there are 5 categories, and the significance level is .05. The critical value of X2 is
a. 9.488b. 11.070c. 43.773d. None of the above.
14) In a goodness-of-fit test
15) In a contingency table
16) In a contingency table a sample of 400 people is classified by gender and hair color (4 groups: blond, brown, black, and red). How many degrees of freedom are there?
17) For a X2 goodness-of-fit test
a. There is only one degree of freedom.b. The rejection region is in the upper right tail.c. The scale of measurement is interval.d. We must assume a normal population.
18) To find the expected frequency in a contingency table