21. Which famous pair of strategy gurus claimed: "Any company that can do no more
than respond to the articulated needs of existing customers will quickly become a
22. The customer/competitor matrix groups strategies along two dimensions (axes).
What are they?
Customer spend and competitor advertising
Customer size and competitor size
Customer needs and competitor advantage
Customer loyalty and competitor brand
23. Which of the following is not a desirable characteristic of a market segment if it is to
be useful in strategic customer analysis?
24. Which of the following statements best defines a product or service's competitive
25. What five aspects of a brand are relevant in adding value to a product?
26. Why do organisations communicate with their customers?
To gather detailed information as a basis for upgrading and developing products and
To generate information, record impressions and identify needs about new product
To ensure that customer needs can be met effectively