A sentence considered common knowledge and not require a citation
Climate and weather causes more than half of world hunger
b. the Amazonian rainforest is disappearing
c.thirty-four present of new Yorkers are bilingual
d.hormone therapy for woman ages 50 to 60 is safe
32. Which of the following sentences is the most formal in style?
33. Which of the following sentences correctly uses a compound sentence structure?
4. Which of the following sentences is written correctly?
35. Which of the following sentences is correctly punctuated?
A. Several car’s bumpers were crushed after the collision.
B. The ponys’ saddle is so pretty.
C. Tom’s and Anne house is beautiful.
D. A working student’s best friend is her phone.
36. Which of the following sentences correctly follows the rules of
punctuation regarding dialogue?
The terrible housing conditions prompted Richard to become politically
involved. By the end of the year, he ________ to organize a grassroots
campaign in the neighborhood.