37. How did C. Wright Mills explain the structure of power in the United States?
38. Explain the pluralist model of the structure of power in the United States.
39. Which two basic types of economic system distinguish contemporary industrial societies?
40. What theory of power is illustrated by C. Wright Mills and G. William Domhoff’s model?
41. Explain Max Weber’s classification system of authority?
42. Where does power rest in the United States, according to C. Wright Mills?
43. What have some capitalist nations like the United States outlawed through antitrust legislation?
44. What do advocates of the pluralist model of power promote?
45. What terms refers to the idea that different groups in society compete for power with no single group dominating for very long?
46. Which model of the structure of power in the United States claims that political action committees (PACS) represent special interest groups to politicians?