100%(1)1 out of 1 people found this document helpful
This preview shows page 14 - 27 out of 102 pages.
PNP academyAns. C
14. Maria Clara was required to provide financial remuneration for the losses incurred by the victim. What is this type of sentence?
15. Which of the following organizations donated the Half-way House inside the compound of the Bureau of Corrections?
16. Robin Padilla served his sentence at the New Bilibid Prison in Muntinlupa. Why was he photographed at the Reception and Diagnostic Center?procedure
17. Detention prisoners who are awaiting judgment or trial of their case are under the supervision and control of,a.Bureau of Correctionsb.Provincial jailsc.Davao penal colonyd.Bureau of Jail Management and PenologyAns. D
18. A minimum and maximum amount of time to be served in prison is referred to as ________.
19. Who advocated the principle that the basis of all social actions must be the utilitarian conception of the greatest happiness for the greatest number?
20. Prison work assignments are usually given to prisoners,
21. An arrangement where prisoner goes out of the institution to attend educational classes.a.Study releaseb.Work furloughc.Guidance counselingd.Vocational programAns. D
22. Who said that “criminal acts are signs of distress, signals of failures, the spasm of struggles and convulsions of a sub marginal human being trying to make it in the complex society with inadequate equipment and preparation”
23. The parole and probation administration administers a _____________ corrections program.
24. Changing criminals through non-punitive means is referred to as,
25. Jose Matalo was sentenced to imprisonment on Sept. 30, 2003. On Oct. 20, 2003 the judge who promulgated the decision died. What is the effect of the judge’s death to the service of Jose’s sentence?a.His sentence will not be binding anymoreb.He will have to serve his sentencec.His sentence will be suspendedd.His sentenced will be reducedAns. B