38) Kevin has been suffering from ulcers and is considering seeing a doctor. Which statement is most accurate about Kevin's condition?
A) Most ulcers are the result of bacteria passed by tick bites and can be treated but not generally cured.B) The ulcers most likely caused by bacteria, and so he may find relief through antibiotics.C) He should change his diet first, as most ulcers are caused by eating acidic or spicy food.D) His ulcers are likely caused by stress, and he should examine his lifestyle and consider addingrelaxation activities.
39) Whooping cough is a respiratory illness caused by
40) Peter has the flu and is hoping the doctor will give him high-dose antibiotics so he can soon feel better. Which statement best describes what Peter should understand about antibiotics and the flu?
41) Most contagious diseases are caused by
42) If you are trying to lower your chances of getting a cold, which of the following would be the