22. Lysosomes are associated with ___.a. protein synthesis b. intracellular digestion c. cell division d. polysaccharide synthesis
23. The two types of cellular organelles that form ATP are?
24. The cilia and flagella are anchored to the cell by:
25. A cell type lacking a nuclear membrane and other membrane organelles is termed:
26. Glycoproteins and glycolipids are present on the:a. cell wall b. plasma membrane c. Golgi apparatus d. endoplasmic reticulum
27. Since a Parameciumlives in a hypotonic environment, it has a ___ to ___ water.
28. The process that occurs in the chloroplast is:
29. The semifluid medium of a cell is the:
cytosol 30. Free ribosomes are attached to the:a. smooth endoplasmic reticulum b. rough endoplasmic reticulum c. chloroplast d. none of the former
31. The cytosol is the cytoplasm of a cell without the ______:
32. Which structure is positioned between the cytoplasm and the cell wall of a plant cell?
33. Which organelle is present in both eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells?
34. Which cells have no DNA molecules?a. plant cell b. animal cell c. bacterial cell d. none, for all cells have DNA molecules