14. The pollen sac of gymnosperms and angiosperms is homologous to the sporangia of bryophytes and seedless vascular plants.
15. Plants evolved from ancestral protists that were closely related to
16. Categorize each plant group into the correct description of how sperm reach the egg.a.Water required for sperm to reach eggi.Seedless Vascular Plantsii.Nonvascular plantsb.Wind required for sperm to reach eggi.Gymnospermsc.Wind or animals required for sperm to reach eggi.Angiosperms17. In the plant life cycles, daughter cells produced by mitosis might be either haploid or diploid.
18. The bright colors and sweet smell of flowers attract animals that help the plant to
19. What symbiotic partnerships form between plant roots and fungi and increase water and mineral absorption by the plant?
20. Plants have several adaptations that enable them to grow on land. Drag each function toits correct plant adaptation.