29. Based on Hofstede's four dimensions, cultures with high PDI scores tend to be: A. secular.B. hierarchical.C. flat in organization.D. fragmented.E. egalitarian.
30. Cultures with high _____ scores are highly intolerant of ambiguity and as a result tend to be distrustful of new ideas or behaviors.
31. Which of the following cultures are associated with low level of anxiety and stress, a tolerance of deviance, and dissent, and a willingness to take risks?
32. A low score in the _____ reflects more egalitarian views.
33. Which of the following terms pertains to societies in which people from birth onward are integrated into strong, cohesive groups, which throughout people's lifetimes continue to protect them in exchange for unquestioning loyalty? A. Power distanceB. IndividualismC. UncertaintyD. CollectivismE. Masculinity
34. Which of the following indexes have proven to be the most useful dimension in understanding cultural values?
35. Based on the Individualism/Collectivism Index, in which of the following countries will the "virtual social" activity of sitting alone at one's computer be most acceptable?
36. Rituals are patterns of behavior and interaction that are: