5. State how sucrase activity changes with increasing sucrose concentration.
6. Was the rate of increase of sucrase activity greater when sucrose concentration went from 2.5 to 7.5 g/l or when it went from 22.5 to27.5 g/l?
7.5 - 8Discussion1. Referring to the table above, specifically state where in the intestine sucrase is likely most active.
2. Compare optimal temperature for sucrase activity to body temperature.Average body temperature for humans is 98.6 degrees F and the optimal temperature for sucrase activity is 104 degrees F3. How would a slight fever affect sucrase activity?
4. Explain how pH of intestine and temperature of body together affect enzyme activity.
5. Explain how increasing amount of sucrose in food affects sucrase activity.
6. In the results section you were asked if rate of increase of sucrase activity was greater when sucrose concentration went from 2.5to 7.5 g/l or when it went from 22.5 to 27.5 g/l. Explain why the rate of increase was greater for this range.
Laboratory Report/ Kaitlyn Gelsinger/ Enzyme Activity/ Greta Bolin/ 12.17.2018/ Page  of