Table 312 Kinds of customers No Item Alternative Respondent No Percentage 14

Table 312 kinds of customers no item alternative

This preview shows page 42 - 45 out of 64 pages.

Table 3.12: Kinds of customers No Item Alternative Respondent No Percentage 14 What kind of customer do you have? Permanent - - Temporary - - Both 30 100% Total 30 100% Source: primary data (questionnaire) 2008 E.C As table 3.12 indicated 30(100%) of the respondents are respond that organization has both permanent and temporary customers. Therefore the
Image of page 42
researcher concludes that the case company has both permanent and temporary customers. As researcher view from this kind of customers, the case company does not satisfy. Because the case company should develop mechanisms like cost minimization and fast delivery system change temporary customers to permanent customers. Because of permanent customers are loyal customers who make the organization profitable. Table 3.13: Measure of company’s product delivery No Item Alternative Respondent No Percentage 15 How did you measure company product delivery to the customer? Very fast 8 27% Fast 21 70 Slow 1 3% Very slow - - Total 30 100% Source: primary data (questionnaire) 2006 E.C As it is clearly stated in the above table 3.13, from the total No of respondents 8(27%) of them response that the factory has very fast product delivery to the customers and 21(70%) of them response that the factory has fast product delivery system to the customers. Whereas the slow product delivery system to the customers. From this the researcher can conclude that organization has fast product delivery system to the customers. Even though the product delivery of the organization fast, there is a problem to be solved behind them. Because the case company still has a great opportunity to hold its customers and to attract new customers. This will enable the organization to survive in the market for long period of time and to get sustainable profit which makes the organization high competitor in the market. Table 3.14: Information technology with SC partners No Item Alternative Respondent No Percentage 16 Does the company have effective information technology to communicate with supply chain partner? Yes 14 47% No 16 53% Total 30 100% Source: primary data (questionnaire) 2008 E.C As it is clearly stated in the above table 3.14, from the total No of respondents 14(47%) of them response that the organization has effective information technology to communicate with SC partners. Whereas the remaining 16(53%) of them response that the organization has not effective information technology to communicate with SC partners. Therefore the researcher can conclude that the organization has no effective information technology to communicate with SC partners. From this information technology gap, the company affected by information barer in SCM activities. This leads to great lose for company profitability.
Image of page 43
The researcher also collected from the respondents who said No on table 3.14 item (17) the ways of effective information technology to communicate with supply chain partners and analyzed as follows:  Have no well integrated electronic and internet communication.  Technological tools require high amount of capital.  It has some communication between SC partners but not effective that is does not going parallel with today’s world.
Image of page 44
Image of page 45

You've reached the end of your free preview.

Want to read all 64 pages?

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture