54. According to the second film clip, what is one of main reasons for “going green” in this country?
55. The housing complex shown in the second film clip is:
(a) located in a rural area.
(b) an example of global architecture that favors universally applicable design solutions.
(c) sensitive to the local views of proper residential design.
(d) mainly concerned with the traditional aesthetics.
(e) a and d
56. The Northgate Regional Shopping Center is an architecturally significant piece of work; it is not
just a trashy hangout.
57. Arch 151 is one of the most interesting classes that I have taken at the University of Washington.
58. It is more important to learn about architecture and the built environment than to get a 4.0 in this class.
59. Because of taking this course, you now have a greater understanding and appreciation for the
preservation of historical buildings.
You should know the answer to this if you did not fall asleep during the last lecture.
60. You will spend the rest of this summer observing and appreciating architecture.