Na’Kisha HopkinsHIST 102November 28, 2017: Exam #229. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
30. Members of the Triple Entente did not includeA) Italy. B) France. C) England D) Russia (410) 31. The Triple Alliance included all of the following except
32. Which of the following members of the Black Hand carried out the assassination that triggered WorId War I?
33. Which event triggered the outbreak of World War 1 A)Discovery of anti-Austrian messages of the Black Hand Society B)A violent border clash of customs agents C)A belligerent telegram of Kaiser Wilhelm to the Russian tsar D)The assassination of the Archduke Francis Ferdinand(413)
34. All the following countries were involved in the costly arms race and the maintenance oflarge standing armies before World War 1 except
35. On July 28, 1914, Austria declared war on