53) What must a driver do when approaching a railroad crossing without a warning cross?[Remediation Accessed :N]
54) When may drivers cross the tracks of an unguarded railroad crossing secured by a flashing lightwhen a train has just passed? [Remediation Accessed :N]
55) Traffic should remain in the right lane of the two lanes going the same direction except when passing,both on and off the autobahn.
56) You should not follow any closer than _____ behind any vehicle during normal driving conditions.
57) A vehicle is considered to be legally parked if it is parked _____ or more from a pedestrian crosswalk or amarked or unmarked intersection.5 meters (16 feet)15 meters (49 feet)20 meters (65 feet)10 meters (32 feet)
58) If a vehicle is equipped with radial tires on the front, you can place non radial tires on the rear.[Remediation Accessed :N]
59) You are required by German law to have a first-aid kit and warning triangle in the ________ of thevehicle. [Remediation Accessed :N]