35. Which of the following is not a financial statement assertion relating to account balances? A. Completeness
38. Which of the following is a basic approach often used by auditors to evaluate the reasonableness of accounting estimates?
12. In assessing the objectivity of a client's internal auditors, the CPA would be most likely to consider internal auditor:
14. After obtaining an understanding of internal control and arriving at a preliminary assessed level of control risk,an auditor decided to perform tests of controls. The auditor most likely decided that: A. Additional evidence to support a reduction in the assessed level of control risk is not available.B. An increase in the assessed level of control risk is justified for certain financial statement assertions.C. It would be efficient to perform tests ofcontrols that would result in a reduction in planned substantive procedures.D. There were many internal control deficiencies that would allow misstatements to enter the accounting system.
17. Tests of controls do notordinarily address:
21. Which of the following would be leastlikely to be regarded as a test of a control?