Opportunistic Entrepreneurship. Acquisitive Entrepreneurship. Incubetive Entrepreneurship. Imitative Entrepreneurship. Private Entrepreneurship. Public Entrepreneurship. Individual Entrepreneurship. Mass Entrepreneurship.
1. Administrative Entrepreneurship The entrepreneurial activity under this category is centered around administrative techniques and functions. It gives a new option to handle prevailing or future situations in a more effective way that provides advantages and competitive edge. 2. Opportunistic Entrepreneurship There is a proverb “Hit! while the iron is hot”. It is the best exhibit of the characteristic of this category of entrepreneurship. Environmental changes always offer new opportunities. But everybody is not equally capable of identifying and to utilize that opportunity on time.
3. Acquisitive entrepreneurship The entrepreneurship that learns from others competencies is acquisitive entrepreneurship. It acquires something new of value front, the competitive environment or achieves the competitors’ technical capacities. It keeps the entrepreneurship sustainable in the competitive environment. 4. Incubative entrepreneurship This category of entrepreneurship generates and nurses new ideas and ventures within the organization. It executes them in a productive manner and ensures material gain for the organization. They pursue and help to get differentiated technologies to promote creations and innovations Microsoft, Nokia etc. always incubates new varieties types of product and creates product differentiation in the market.
5. Imitative entrepreneurship The entrepreneurship that imitates a good or service operating in the market under a franchise agreement is the imitative entrepreneurship. It is the medium that spread technology over the world. It adopts an existing technology in countries over the world. It also adopts an existing technology with minor modification appropriate to the local condition. 6. Private Entrepreneurship The entrepreneurship that is initiated under private sector is private entrepreneurship. The government gives various support services through private and public concerns that encourage private initiative in taking entrepreneurial ventures. A layer and mutual relationship between private and public sectors would make economic development speedy and balanced
7. Public entrepreneurship The entrepreneurship that is undertaken by the government through its various development agencies is public entrepreneurship. All countries, developed or underdeveloped, take a public initiative in venture ideas to fulfil the initial deficiency of private entrepreneurs. 8. Individual entrepreneurship The entrepreneurship that is undertaken by an individual or a family with the personal initiative is individual entrepreneurship.
9. Mass Entrepreneurship This type of entrepreneurship emerges in an economy where a favourable climate of motivation and
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all 51 pages?