38. Nucleic acids, proteins, and complex carbohydrates share what in common? a. They are found only in plants, animals, and bacteria, respectively. b. They each contain > 50% (by weight) of metal atoms c. They are found only in the nucleus d. They are found only in the cytoplasm e. They are often found as polymers inside cells
39. Of the 4 types of biomolecules, which does not form a polymer?
40. A disulfide bond results in _____ of a close pair of _____ side chains.
41. Proteins in living organisms predominately consist of amino acids with what stereo chemistry?
42. Which of the following amino acids would have two charged groups at pH 7? a. Glu b. Gly c. Asp d. Lys
43. Which of the following aa is most likely to be found in the interior of a globular protein?
44. This structure below is which amino acid?