Boutique Build Australia based on the company’s strategic directions, as well as internal and external
factors identified through research and review.
1. To increase revenue by 10% annually
2. To expand into the Brisbane and Sunshine Coast market
3. To expand into the environmentally sustainable market
4. To be well led, high performing, profitable and accountable
5. To be an employer of choice
To be well led, high performing, profitable and accountable
1. Ensure that all financial operations, performance indicators and results support the strategic policies
2. Identify new and expand existing sources of revenue
3. Achieve profits of at least 10% per annum.
4. Build high quality residents to meet customer needs and aspirations
5. Increase sales of homes in current Sydney market by 10% per annum over the next three years.
6. Establish a presence in Queensland and build at least 100 new homes in Brisbane and the Sunshine
Coast during the period of the Strategic Plan.
7. Research and plan for the launch of new innovative, environmentally friendly homes Continue building
deeper customer relationships
8. Customer-centred practice, with a focus on meeting their total needs for a high quality home
9. Strengthen the skills of our people, to better support customers
10. Drive innovation to better meet customer demands Attract, engage and develop the best staff
11. Continuing the drive to a customer centred, high performance workforce and culture
Strengthening the skills of our people, to better support customer needs
12. Empowering innovation and responsiveness to change
13. Continuing to enhance the diversity of our workforce.
Our marketing strategies aim to:
2.generate leads now,
3.help to convert those leads quickly, and
4.will form the basis of ongoing relationships and referrals.
We plan to develop our market share by:
5.Improving our marketing and advertising
6.Continually improving the quality of service given to clients
7.Maintaining effective communication channels with all stakeholders to ascertain industry requirements
and then develop products and manage services accordingly
8.Continually improving communication channels with all our stakeholders, ensuring a flow of timely and
accurate information to facilitate effective planning and decision making
9.Targeting identified growth markets with planned, market appropriate campaigns employing a variety of
Assessment Task 2 – BSBMKG608 Develop organizational marketing objectives
© Aspen College
Last Modified Date:
RTO ID 45482
Page 13 of 20