100%(1)1 out of 1 people found this document helpful
This preview shows page 8 - 15 out of 15 pages.
55. What is the arrow pointing to on the ruler?:a. 7.2 cmb. 2.8 cmc. 6 cm56. What must be true about a hypothesis?57. When little refocusing is required when moving from one objective lens to another, this is called:58. What do scanning electron microscope and transmission electron microscope use as the source of illumination?:59. Which of these statements is true about the Lactase enzyme?:a. Lactase activity is enhanced by EDTAb. Lactase is inorganicc. Lactase requires metal ions such as Calcium and Magnesium for its activity.60. The difference between a competitive and noncompetitive inhibitor is:
61. Match the following macromolecules to the correct indicator test AND color
1. Nucleic Acidsa. Dische test2. Simple Carbohydratesb. Biuret test3. Proteinsc. Lugol’s Iodine test 4. Lipidsd. Benedict’s test 5. Complex Carbohydratese. Sudan IV62. Match the following molecules to the correct structure
a. Polysaccharide a.polysaccharide b. amino acid c. protein d. nucleic acidc. Protein b. Amino Acid d. Nucleic Acid
63. Based off the graph below, an increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) by human activities such as burning of fossil fuels and deforestation could lead to: 64. What masses (in grams) are shown in each of the following triple beam balances?
65. Based off the Periodic Table of Elements above, how many valence electrons are there for Carbon? a. 1 b. 2 c. 3 d. 466. Based off the Periodic Table of Elements above, how many bonds are there for Carbon? 67. Based off the Periodic Table of Elements above, how many valence electrons are there for Nitrogen?
68. Based off the Periodic Table of Elements above, how many bonds are there for Nitrogen? 69. Based off the Periodic Table of Elements above, how many neutrons does Oxygen have (mass number = 16 , atomic number = 8 )? a. 6 b. 2 c. 8 d. 16
70. Is this an animal cell or a plant cell? ____animal____Label all arrows: