What evidence does Forner use to support this argument During the depressions

What evidence does forner use to support this

This preview shows page 3 - 4 out of 15 pages.

1.What evidence does Forner use to support this argument? ii. Complete the quote… “By 1890, the richest 1 percent of Americans…” By the 1890, the richest 1 percent of Americans received the same total income as the bottom half of the population and owned more property than the remaining 99 percent. iii. Define “conspicuous consumption” That is, spending money not on needed or even desired goods, but simply to demonstrate possession of wealth 2.The Transformation of the West: How was the West transformed economically and socially in this period??
Image of page 3
Image of page 4

You've reached the end of your free preview.

Want to read all 15 pages?

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture