49. The distinction of a tax from permit or license is that a tax is:
50. Which of the following is not an example of excise tax:
51. Value-added tax is an example of:A.Graduated tax;B.Progressive tax; C.Regressive tax;D.Proportional tax
52. Which statement is wrong?
53. Which of the following is nota deduction from the gross estate under the NationalInternal Revenue Code?
54. The following are the requisites in order that claims against the decedent’s estate may bedeductible, except:
55. Which of the following is deductible from the gross estate?A.Income tax paid on income received after death;B.Property taxes not accrued prior to death;C.Estate tax paid to a foreign country;D.Donor’s tax accrued prior to death.