90. Four women report having sexual intercourse 7, 8, 10, and 15 times per month. What is the meanfrequency of sexual intercourse for this group?
91. Five men report having intercourse 5, 7, 10, 11, and 12 times per month. What is the mean frequency ofintercourse for this group?
A. 7B. 8.5C. 9D. 10
92. Five men report having intercourse 3, 5, 7, 10, and 5 times per month. What is the mean frequency ofintercourse for this group?
93. Knowing the variability in response to a question helps us understand:
94. _____ refers to the percentage of people who have engaged in a behavior before a certain age.
95. Graphs of cumulative incidence always begin in the _____ corner and moves toward the _____corner.
A. lower left-hand; upper right-handB. upper right-hand; lower left-handC. lower right-hand; upper left-handD. upper left-hand; lower right-hand96. The findings of a research study indicate that co-habiting couples engage in sexual intercourse three timesper week. In sex statistics, this refers to the _____ of intercourse in live-in relationships.
97. According to a research study, women with higher levels of education are more likely to have
pregnancies terminated by abortion. This is indicative of a: