E) Psychological context
12. As a sender, immediately after ________ your message, you will most likely ________.
14. A receiver decodes a message by ________.
17. ________ arise from language that is ambiguous or difficult to understand.
19. ________ influences the purpose of communication, the best medium to use to communicate
the message, and how receivers interpret the message.
22. To achieve successful communication, the communicator must do what?
23. How can you, as the communicator, increase the likelihood that your message will be