127. Protestants in Ireland are
(A) highly integrated with the Roman Catholic population.
dispersed throughout the island.
highly clustered in one part of the island.
(D) recent immigrants from Great Britain.
A and B
128. Jerusalem's geography represents a particularly difficult
religious conflict to resolve because
129. The ideology of Zionism has as its goal
130. Palestinians include all of the following groups EXCEPT
131. Israel has controlled all of Jerusalem since
(A) partition of Palestine by the United Nations in 1947.
the withdrawal of British rule in 1948.
the Arab-Israeli armistice of 1949.
(D) the Egyptian and Israeli peace treaty of 1979.
the Six-Day War in 1967.
132. Nigeria is a multilingual country with many tribal
boundaries where Christianity prevails in the south
and________ in the north.
133. In which country is the freedom of religion generally
NOT considered endangered or seriously challenged