34) Independence is best provided for IT security by placing it within the IT department.
35) Most IT security analysts recommend placing IT security functions within the IT department.
36) In order to demonstrate support for security, top management must ________.
37) ________ examines organizational units for efficiency, effectiveness, and adequate controls.
38) ________ examines financial processes for efficiency, effectiveness, and adequate controls.
39) ________ examines IT processes for efficiency, effectiveness, and adequate controls.A) Internal auditingB) Financial auditingC) IT auditingD) None of the above
40) Placing IT auditing in an existing auditing department would give independence from IT security.
41) ________ entails investigating the IT security of external companies and the implications of close IT partnerships before implementing interconnectivity.
42) To outsource some security functions, a firm can use an MISP.
43) A benefit of using MSSPs is that they provide ________.A) cost savingsB) independenceC) Both A and BD) Neither A nor B
44) What security functions typically are outsourced?
45) What security functions typically are outsourced?
46) What security function(s) usually is(are) notoutsourced?