32. The continuous process of identifying, measuring, and developing the performance of individuals and teams and aligning their performance with the organization’s goals is known as ________.
33. The rate at which employees leave a firm is best known as ________________.
34. Which term refers to actions intended to place physical or psychological distance between employees and their work environments?
35. What is the first step in retaining employees?a.Providing employees with proper trainingb.Discussing career plans with workersc.Selecting the right workersd.Identifying worker goals
36. According to research cited in the text, what is the primary reason that top performance/ high commitment employees gave for voluntarily leaving an organization?
37. _____________ focuses on helping an employee make long term career plans, while ____________ addresses an employee’s short-term job skills.
38. Which of the following best describes career planning?