although they do not engage in direct economic exchange with the business - are affected
by or can affect its actions. (For example the general public, communities, activist
groups, business support groups, and the media)
18. Also what is the most corrupt country in business dealing.
, egypt, malasia.
..forget the other
19. What is a third party person called that helps resolve an issue between the government and a private
party? (Mediator, negotiator, arbitrator, lawyer)
20. Small business owners are assisted in getting loans through? (Government, Small Business
Association, Local banks, Corporations)
21. A soft drink Company sells numerous products like Soda, water, juice etc.
. This would be an example
22. Equilibrium price is when?
Supply and Demand cross on the chart.
23. When you show a new employee around the office and introduce them to coworkers that is called?
Orientation, on the job training, vestibule training, hiring)
24. What type of organization allows employees to make decisions that are not in line with the companies
informal, Basic, general, autocratic)
25. What is it called when
are guaranteed that
will get repaid at face value after a specific
amount of time? (loan,
Bond, coupon, stock)
26. Who is the father of Scientific Management?
27. What is Trade deficit?-
When a country imports more than it exports, the resulting unfavorable trade
balance is called a trade deficit.
28. Balance of Trade –
The total value of the products a nation exports minus the total value of the
products it imports, over some period of time.
What is NAFTA?-
If you are part of a Franchise and the Website the Franchise was using was wrong and you lost
money as a result. The Owner of the Franchise should do what for the Franchisee? (Reverse royalties,
Gain-sharing, profit sharing)
I put Reverse royalties???
Collective Bargaining – A
to assist them.