The Great GatsbyAmerican Lit. & Comp.
28. Which BEST describes Daisy’s reaction to both men?
29. What happens on the way home from New York (Hint-Climax looming)?
a.Nick and Jordan get into an argument and Nick says he will take the train home.b.Tom realizes he loves Daisy, and stops at the garage to end his affair with Myrtle.c.Gatsby is speeding, is stopped by the police and is arrested for drunk driving.d.Daisy is driving Gatsby’s car. She hits Myrtle Wilson, but keeps driving.
30. Which of these statements about other characters’ reactions to Myrtle’s death is true?
31. How are Tom and Daisy alike? Choose the BEST answer.
32. What does Gatsby tell Nick about his past?