The first recommendation is for companies which do

This preview shows page 5 - 7 out of 7 pages.

The first recommendation is for companies which do not use Scrum, companies such as Centene and Flowserve. Before the start of the project, they should assess the possibility of a risk. If risk is to rise due to misunderstanding, they should have an agreement right away. By doing this, they will be able to understand each other easily. The other recommendation is that everyone participating in the project should be honest with each other. Honesty builds trust and trust is the fuel to success in any project. Technological projects need skilled and hardworking personnel. The companies should, therefore, ensure that they have gathered the right members in their teams. Conclusion Successful projects are a product of productive teamwork and dedication. When embarking on the task, all partners should know their roles. Due to good collaboration, Centene and Flowserve were able to build a new financial system within 12 months. Blames will crumble the whole project. Therefore, they should be avoided. Part seven PeopleCare Business Proposal
Image of page 5
Abstract PeopleCare is a new software that enables hospitals to share resources. Using this software, hospitals will be able to accurately refer a patient to a facility with the adequate resources as per the person’s illness. At the same time, the referring hospital will be able to get a share of the revenue the other hospital will get; therefore it will be a win-win to both facilities and the patient. Description How many times are patients referred to other health facilities since the current facilities lack certain services or skills? Does the referring hospital gain anything by applying a patient to another hospital? This business model is there to act as a savior to the patient and at the same time enable the “donor” hospital receives a share of what the receiving hospital will be paid. Summary The business uses the same concept as that of Uber and Airbnb. The model is the shared business model will allow hospitals to be able to access facilities instead of owning them. According to reports from the United States health departments, a hospital will use a machine for only 42% of the total time. What of the remaining 58%? From our services, the spare time will be used to assist patients referred from other facilities. The system will enable hospitals to utilize the resources they have entirely and at the same time save the cost of purchasing new equipment. Be it known that hospital facilities can cost up to $1million each. Reasoning The connective feature between this proposal and the learned concept is the use of technology to promote business profit and brand at the same time providing quality services to the client. History The business was initially launched in 2017 with the individual need to generate revenue from helping patients and the hospitals on their own. Within three months PeopleCare had registered 15 middle and large hospitals. Most referrals
Image of page 6
to the significant health sectors came from the middle ones. The middle ones gained profit by just referring patients to another hospital. The system also
Image of page 7

You've reached the end of your free preview.

Want to read all 7 pages?

  • Summer '18
  • Jacl
  • Marakas

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

Get FREE access by uploading your study materials

Upload your study materials now and get free access to over 25 million documents.

Upload now for FREE access Or pay now for instant access
Christopher Reinemann
"Before using Course Hero my grade was at 78%. By the end of the semester my grade was at 90%. I could not have done it without all the class material I found."
— Christopher R., University of Rhode Island '15, Course Hero Intern

Ask a question for free

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern