BAN520-T202 Enterprise Data and Info Mgt (2163-1)
• Customers place orders through a branch.
• Wally would like to track the following about customers:
Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Telephone, Date of
Birth, and Primary Language.
• A customer may place many orders.
• A customer does not always have to order through the same branch all the time.
• Customers may have one or more accounts, although they may also have no accounts.
• The following information needs to be recorded about accounts: Balance, Last payment
date, Last payment amount, and Type.
• A branch may have many customers.
• The following information about each branch needs to be
recorded: Branch Number, Location (Address, City, State, Zip Code), and Square Footage.
• A branch may sell all items or may only sell certain items.
• Orders are composed of one or more items.
• The following information about each order needs to be recorded: Order Date and Credit
• Items may be sold by one or more branches.
• We wish to record the following about each item: Description, Color, Size, Pattern, and
• An item can be composed of multiple items; for example, a dining room wall covering set
(item 20) may consist of wallpaper (item 22) and borders (item 23).
• Wally employs 56 employees.
• He would like to track the following information about employees: Name, Address (Street,