12. Which of the following statements is true about retail patterns?
13. In the Japanese distribution structure, competition from large retail stores had been almost totallycontrolled by _____—the Large-Scale Retail Store Law.
14. _____ middlemen take title to manufacturers’ goods and assume the trading risks
15. Which of the following is true of manufacturer’s export agents?
16. Small retailers are considered to be the foundation of the _____ distribution system.
17. Which of the following is one of the six Cs of distribution channel strategy?
18. In a traditional distribution structure, market penetration and mass distribution are not necessary becausedemand exceeds supply and the customer seeks the supply from a limited number of middlemen.19. In the context of middlemen in international marketing, _____ allowed American business firms tojoin forces in export activities without being subject to the Sherman Antitrust Act.
20. Which of the following statements is true of an export management company?
21. In the context of the different types of middlemen, Disney and Benetton are examples of _____.
22. Which of the following is the most important aspect of the distribution process from the standpoint of marketing strategy?