RacialEthnicity The major inhabitant of this city are the whites with a

Racialethnicity the major inhabitant of this city are

This preview shows page 5 - 6 out of 6 pages.

Racial/Ethnicity: The major inhabitant of this city are the whites with a population of ninety thousand two hundred and nine, Hispanic or Latinos make up thirty nine thousandseven hundred and eighty, African American makes thirteen thousand one hundred and thirty one, Asian is eight thousand six hundred and twenty five, American Indians make two hundred fifty seven, two or more unknown races make up five thousand seven hundred ninety three, Native Hawaiian of zero person. The majority whites are75%, Hispanic are 30.9%, African American 10.2%, Asian 6.7% and others 4.5%.Economy: Round Rock has an overall poverty rate of 7.73 % with the African American being the most poorest race among the population with a poverty rate of 12.22% below the poverty rate, the least likely race to be in poverty is the Other, with poverty rate of 3.64% below the level. The poverty rate in Round Rock is as follows: Female unemployment rate is 14.60%, male is 13.42%. Among the poor only 5.43 % are employed and 2.9% male employed. The race least likely to be in poverty is the Others with a 3.64% below the poverty level, (US census Bureau,2019).Education: The working population are of the majority in this city than any other group. Round Rock city has only 5.1% population with college attendance, high school graduates 92.1% and college graduates of 39.6%. Educational level among the poor population is as follows. less than High School 16.01%, High School 7.61%, some college classes 5.04%, and bachelor’s and greater 3.41 %, (World population, 2019).The highest rate of high school graduation is among islander people with a rate of 100.00% and the highest rate of bachelor’s degree is from the Asians with a 66.86%, (World population, 2019). Others: Round Rock is ranked as fourth safest city in USA. Yet there are some criminal issues in the city. According to the city, assault Rate: 68 per 100,000 robbery Rate: 35 per 100,000, zero murder rate, 233 per 100,000 burglary, and vehicle theft is 44 per 100,000. One of the Others is water. The water in Round Rock is believed to receive the Rev. 1/20
Image of page 5
4. Gather Objective Data Specific to the Community Health IssuesIdentified from the Subjective Findings. NOTE: These data will serve as your “springboard” for your last paper in this sequence, your Community Health Nursing Intervention. Pay close attention to what your findings tell you. This information will indicate which community health resources (local, state, and/or national) can be mobilized to problem-solve. Rev. 1/20
Image of page 6

You've reached the end of your free preview.

Want to read all 6 pages?

  • Fall '19
  • Statistics, Poverty, United States Census Bureau, Poverty in the United States, Round Rock, Statistical Analysis of Community Health Data

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture