35) Within the joint environment, cooperation requires team players, and the willingness to share _____ with all team members. [Remediation Accessed :N] ideascredit (correct)effortworkload
36) _____ is key to successful employment, readiness, and use of Reserve Component forces.
37) A _____ is the principal joint Special Operations Forces organization tasked to meet all special operations requirements in major operations, campaigns, or a contingency. [Remediation Accessed :N]
38) The primary function of the Air Force is to provide prompt and sustained offensive and defensive air operation.
39) Historically, the practice of keeping pets onboard may have started when cats were brought onboard to combat the rat population, the practice continued to help keep the crew's morale high. FalseTrue (correct)
40) Service members with good psychological health contribute to force readiness by being focused, alert, prepared for new tasks, able to engage in critical thinking, and behave responsibly and ethically.
41) While it is appropriate and strongly recommended to greet a person by name and grade, if you are unsure of an enlisted Marine's name or grade, "Marine" is as appropriate as, "Good morning, Sir," in the case of an officer. Page 7 of 9JKO LCMS