37) What socialization tactics are also known as debasement or hazing? 37) ______
A) divestiture B) investiture C) random D) disjunctive E) serial 38) Person-job fit refers to the 38) ______ 39) Which of the following is NOT a benefit of developing and maintaining a strong organizational culture? 39) ______
40) Institutionalized socialization tactics are especially effective in 40) ______ 41) What socialization tactic involves a fixed sequence of steps leading to the assumption of the role? 41) ______ A) serial B) sequential C) collective D) fixed E) formal 42) What kind of information do newcomers tend to seek out the most? 42) ______
43) Even before he graduated from business school, Stan replaced his knapsack with an expensive leather briefcase. This is an example of 43) ______ 44) At which stage of socialization is the new organizational member most likely to be information dependent and effect dependent on experienced organizational members? 44) ______
45) What is the main content of most orientation programs? 45) ______ A) Performance expectations, terms and conditions of employment, information about career opportunities. B) Health and safety, terms and conditions of employment, information about the socialization process. C) Health and safety, terms and conditions of employment, information about the career opportunities. D) Health and safety, terms and conditions of employment, information about the organization. E) Performance expectations, terms and conditions of employment, information about the organization.
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all 54 pages?
- Fall '10
- Sociology, WorldCom, Psychological Contract