99. Currently, the IRS charges a ____________________% interest rate on taxes that the taxpayer underpays. 3or three100. The IRS pays interest on a refund to the taxpayer, unless the IRS’s payment is made within ____________________ days of the date that a return is filed.
101. With respect to tax misconduct, a ____________________ penalty usually involves only a fine, and a ____________________ penalty also can include jail time.
102. If the taxpayer shows ____________________ for an underpayment of tax, the failure to pay penalty can be reduced or eliminated.
103. The accuracy-related penalties typically relate to ____________________on the part of the taxpayer, or other understatements of tax.
104. A negligence penalty can be waived if the taxpayer discloses a tax return position that is contrary to a judicial precedent and there is a ____________________ for the taxpayer’s position.
105. The IRS can waive the penalty for a substantial understatement of a tax liability if the taxpayer shows ____________________ for the position taken on the tax return.
106. A ____________________% penalty may result when a taxpayer overstates by 150% or more the value of an asset contributed to a charity.