21) The FNP is teaching a class on osteoporosis prevention to a group of postmenopausal women which of these actions is the best way to prevent or delay bone loss in this group?
22) In obtaining a history on a 74 year old patient the FNP notes that he drinks alcohol daily and thathe has noticed a tremor in his hands that affects his ability to hold thing. With this information what should the FNP‘s response be?
23) During a history of a 78-year-old man his wife states that “he occasionally has problems with short-term memory loss and confusion. He can’t even remember how to button his shirt”. In doing the assessment of his sensory system which action of the FNP‘s is most appropriate?
24) While obtaining a history of a 3 month old infant from the mother the FNP asks about the infantsability to suck and grass the mothers finger. What is the FNP assessing?
25) The FNP is doing an assessment on a 29-year-old woman who visits the clinic complaining of always dropping things and falling down. While testing rapid alternating movements the FNP notices that the woman is unable to pat both her knees. Her response is very slow and she misses frequently. What should the FNP suspect?