_______ provides high-speed information processing by enabling a new set of
instructions to start before the previous set is finished
RAID 0 automatically duplicates your data and saves it on two identical drives
Running the disk defragmenter utility will ________
Clean out your start-up folder
The CPU consists of which two parts?
The control unit and the arithmetic logic unit
10. Running the disk clean-up utility is a quick way to __________
Clear out unnecessary files
11. Which of the following is not a permanent storage option?
Random access memory
12. To securely erase data, the U.S. department of defense suggests tat data be _______
Overwritten multiple times
13. Which of the following does not determine processor power?
Speed of the motherboard
14. Hybrid drives are a combination of a mechanical hard drive and an SSD drive
15. In most current systems, ________ is the type of RAM used
Important to understand security issues, not only who can hack and steal
information from you, or data, identity theft, or wtv….
What is also important is how can you make sure that if something happens