21. The correct sequence of events in viral multiplication is
22. Viruses acquire envelopes around their nucleocapsids during
23. In general, most DNA viruses multiply in the host cell's _____, while most RNA viruses multiply in thehost cell's _____.
24. Host range is limited byA. Type of nucleic acid in the virusB. Age of the host cellC. Type of host cell receptors on cell membraneD. Size of the host cellE. All of the choices are correct
25. Oncogenic viruses include all the following except
26. Which of the following is a type of cytopathic effect?