9. What is “negative capability” according to John Keats?a. It is the ability to understand one's dreams b. It is the ability to question oneself all the time c. It is the ability to be receptive to all aspects of existence d. All of the above
10. Who is the famous British playwright and poet who inspired the idea of “negative capability” in John Keats?
11. How is this “negative capability” illustrated in Keats's poems?
12. Who is the wandering knight meeting in “La Belle Dame sans Merci”?
13. How is Nature depicted in Heinrich Heine's poetry?a. It is depicted as something protective b. It is depicted as something the poet distances himself from c. It is depicted as something dangerous d. It is depicted as a light-filled place
14. Which French philosopher most inspired the French Revolution and Napoleon Bonaparte?
15. Which German philosopher was a close friend of Heinrich Heine?