11) Vehicles entering a traffic circle have priority over the traffic already in the circle, unless the entrance to the traffic circle is controlled by traffic lights or signs requiring the driver to yield the right-of-way. [Remediation Accessed :N]
12) The front, rear windshield and side windows must be free of obstructions at all times.
13) Cell phones may not be used in traffic or while the motor is running, if the telephone or hearing device must be physically picked up. True False
14) Whose position is incorrect for the left turn? [Remediation Accessed :N]
15) German police are authorized to use physical force to administer a test to determine the blood-alcohol content level of the vehicle operator.
16) A driver who notices that an emergency vehicle (for example, ambulance, fire truck, police car) is approaching should do which of the following?