6. ADVERTISING Physical mediums for marketing • Power aerial advertising at live events or high traffic locations
7. SPACE Space exploration • Drone will serve as a scout for the rover, gathering data about the planet’s terrain and surveying areas the rover cannot reach
8. SECURITY Provide more comprehensive surveillance • Systems for industrial, commercial, and residential properties
8. MONITORING Federal departments of transportation (DOTs) is using drones help them with monitoring • Drones will help them send prior warnings, so accidents can be avoided
SIDE EFFECT 1. EASILY ABUSED Can be used for privacy invasion or to target specific population groups.
2. POOR PUBLIC REPUTATION Interfering with aircraft operations have helped to fuel a poor public reputation for this technology that may be difficult to counter.
3. LEGAL ISSUES If you violate those guidelines, or do not follow drone-use laws, then you are subject to fines or imprisonment.
• Careers -Drone pilots • Sports - Gaming – Drone Racing Leagues - https :// • Transportation - Drone Taxis - Underwater Vehicle 1. CREATION
• Mining • Exploring the marine world • Agriculture – Precision Farming 2. DEVELOPMENT
• Home & Business Security • National Security • Inspecting Bridges • Safety on the roads 3. SECURITY
• Home Deliveries and Courier Service • Delivery of medicine and medical supplies 3. DELIVERIES
You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all 23 pages?
- Spring '12
- Space Exploration, Unmanned aerial vehicle, Unmanned vehicles, Drone Taxis