14. How would the genetic inheritance of a gene producing abnormal gap junctions effect muscle tissue? A. All types of muscle tissue would function normally.B. All types of muscle tissue would function abnormally.C. Cardiac muscle and some smooth muscle would function abnormally. Skeletal muscle would be unaffected.D. Skeletal muscle would function abnormally. Smooth muscle and cardiac muscle would be unaffected.
15. Which of the following parts of a neuron receives and processes information?
16. Which of the following characteristics is common to oligodendrocytes and Schwann cells?
17. What type of epithelium is found in the urinary bladder and allows it to stretch and slide to create a barrier?
18. Which type of fiber found in connective tissue provides flexible strength? A. Reticular B. Collagen C. Keratin D. Elastic